The worth of a homemaker
»30 items «
While no amount of money can accurately define the worth of a loving mother or father at home, paying someone else to do the work a mother does in the home can be expensive. Here's a list of effects that stay-at-home mothers can have on the family budget and the economy. Related: Book excerpt: Ann Romney, a mother first
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- No longer loyal to Boy Scouts of... 51
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 21
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 12
- Obama appeals to Democrats in 2015... 11
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 11
- Ukrainian software professionals... 10