The worth of a homemaker
»30 items «
While no amount of money can accurately define the worth of a loving mother or father at home, paying someone else to do the work a mother does in the home can be expensive. Here's a list of effects that stay-at-home mothers can have on the family budget and the economy. Related: Book excerpt: Ann Romney, a mother first
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- 5A championship live stream: American Fork...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- Late interception gives Dixie the 3AA...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Championship Friday, live streams, stats and...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 59
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 54
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 19
- Gay marriage issue squarely before high... 15
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14