The worth of a homemaker
»30 items «
While no amount of money can accurately define the worth of a loving mother or father at home, paying someone else to do the work a mother does in the home can be expensive. Here's a list of effects that stay-at-home mothers can have on the family budget and the economy. Related: Book excerpt: Ann Romney, a mother first
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 71
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 27
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Obama declares health care law is... 20