The worth of a homemaker
»30 items «
While no amount of money can accurately define the worth of a loving mother or father at home, paying someone else to do the work a mother does in the home can be expensive. Here's a list of effects that stay-at-home mothers can have on the family budget and the economy. Related: Book excerpt: Ann Romney, a mother first
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 8
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 8
- It's not just young people —... 7
- Islamic State group calls for attacking... 5