The worth of a homemaker
»30 items «
While no amount of money can accurately define the worth of a loving mother or father at home, paying someone else to do the work a mother does in the home can be expensive. Here's a list of effects that stay-at-home mothers can have on the family budget and the economy. Related: Book excerpt: Ann Romney, a mother first
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting Combine
- Obama sends Congress record $4.1... 29
- Trump, Sanders victorious in New... 27
- Clinton, Sanders clash over minorities,... 24
- Exit polls: Dems trust Sanders more... 23
- But is she honest? Caring? Clinton... 23
- FBI says it has surrounded last... 23
- Last occupiers of Oregon wildlife... 19
- Breakthrough: Scientists detect... 15