The 2012 Cougar Club Y Award winners
»24 items «
Commemorating a year of new beginnings and great athletic achievements, Brigham Young University honored the hard work of its athletes and coaches in the annual Y Awards celebration Tuesday in the Wilkinson Center. During the 2011-2012 season, BYU achieved six conference championship titles in three conferences. The Cougars left their mark as the newest members of the West Coast Conference with five teams finishing in the top three in league competition. In its first season as an independent, BYU football achieved a 10-3 record with an Armed Forces Bowl victory. With 32 All-American and 25 Academic All-American citations, the Cougars showed new audiences their commitment to quality performance in sports and in the classroom. BYU athletes have also garnered 175 all-conference awards and 166 academic all-conference awards in the last year.
»24 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33