10 ways your smart phone can pay for itself
»10 items «
Pieter Ouwerkerk via Flickr
Smartphones can be expensive, especially considering a typical data plan costs around $30 a month. But in a lot of ways a smartphone helps consumers cut costs on other things. Here is a list of 10 ways your smartphone pays for itself, according to Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Early auditions for 2016 Republican... 29
- Senate Democrats choose election... 20
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 19
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 17
- Supreme Court sides with Wyoming... 16
- Rutgers faculty council pushes for... 14
- Obama economists: Rosier picture if... 13
- Survey: Uninsured rate drops from 17.1... 9