10 ways your smart phone can pay for itself
»10 items «
Pieter Ouwerkerk via Flickr
Smartphones can be expensive, especially considering a typical data plan costs around $30 a month. But in a lot of ways a smartphone helps consumers cut costs on other things. Here is a list of 10 ways your smartphone pays for itself, according to Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 17
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 17
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 11
- Who wins and loses under Obama's... 9
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4