10 ways your smart phone can pay for itself
»10 items «
Pieter Ouwerkerk via Flickr
Smartphones can be expensive, especially considering a typical data plan costs around $30 a month. But in a lot of ways a smartphone helps consumers cut costs on other things. Here is a list of 10 ways your smartphone pays for itself, according to Kiplinger.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 106
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 105
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 26