10 outstanding BYU Cougars you may never have heard of — but should have
Lexi Eaton, basketball and track, freshman »2 of 10 «
Eaton averaged 10.5 points per game this past season and is now competing on the track team. She recently recorded a personal best in the high jump, clearing 1.80 meters, which is a top-15 mark nationally this year.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 53
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 47
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 30
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28