10 outstanding BYU Cougars you may never have heard of — but should have
Lexi Eaton, basketball and track, freshman »2 of 10 «
Eaton averaged 10.5 points per game this past season and is now competing on the track team. She recently recorded a personal best in the high jump, clearing 1.80 meters, which is a top-15 mark nationally this year.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 110
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 88
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Utes fill three future football... 66
- Can BYU put together a special season? 59
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU... 59
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 35