Top List: Young People's Sour Financial Situation
»16 items «
Photo credit: NoHoDamon via Flickr.com
As Millenials become adults the economy is hitting hard. The recession has either dashed or delayed the hopes of many young people trying to break into careers and become affluent like their parents. Some can't afford necessities, some are deep in debt, and others have postponed marriage for financial reasons. See the statistics. Source: Pew Research Center, Bureau of Labor Statistics, WSL Strategic Retail, National Foundation for Credit Counseling, Fidelity Investments, Zipcar, KRC Research, Bloomberg via: Yahoo Finance
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 168
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Obama: Climate change deniers endanger... 29
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Ireland has voted to legalize gay... 17
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Ohio patrolman acquitted in shooting... 13