Top List: Young People's Sour Financial Situation
»16 items «
Photo credit: NoHoDamon via Flickr.com
As Millenials become adults the economy is hitting hard. The recession has either dashed or delayed the hopes of many young people trying to break into careers and become affluent like their parents. Some can't afford necessities, some are deep in debt, and others have postponed marriage for financial reasons. See the statistics. Source: Pew Research Center, Bureau of Labor Statistics, WSL Strategic Retail, National Foundation for Credit Counseling, Fidelity Investments, Zipcar, KRC Research, Bloomberg via: Yahoo Finance
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 39
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Obama to announce immigration action... 28
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 20
- Gay marriage issue squarely before high... 15
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Republicans: Keystone pipeline down,... 13
- US cities brace for protests off... 11