Top List: Young People's Sour Financial Situation
»16 items «
Photo credit: NoHoDamon via Flickr.com
As Millenials become adults the economy is hitting hard. The recession has either dashed or delayed the hopes of many young people trying to break into careers and become affluent like their parents. Some can't afford necessities, some are deep in debt, and others have postponed marriage for financial reasons. See the statistics. Source: Pew Research Center, Bureau of Labor Statistics, WSL Strategic Retail, National Foundation for Credit Counseling, Fidelity Investments, Zipcar, KRC Research, Bloomberg via: Yahoo Finance
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- New MTC presidents
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Olene Walker, Utah's first and only female...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 38
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 26
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 25
- Officer charged with murder in teen's... 18
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 17
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 15
- Since '01, Clintons collected $35M from... 11