Top List: Young People's Sour Financial Situation
»16 items «
Photo credit: NoHoDamon via Flickr.com
As Millenials become adults the economy is hitting hard. The recession has either dashed or delayed the hopes of many young people trying to break into careers and become affluent like their parents. Some can't afford necessities, some are deep in debt, and others have postponed marriage for financial reasons. See the statistics. Source: Pew Research Center, Bureau of Labor Statistics, WSL Strategic Retail, National Foundation for Credit Counseling, Fidelity Investments, Zipcar, KRC Research, Bloomberg via: Yahoo Finance
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 35
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- 'Obamacare' under attack as... 14
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 14
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 11