Top List: Young People's Sour Financial Situation
»16 items «
Photo credit: NoHoDamon via Flickr.com
As Millenials become adults the economy is hitting hard. The recession has either dashed or delayed the hopes of many young people trying to break into careers and become affluent like their parents. Some can't afford necessities, some are deep in debt, and others have postponed marriage for financial reasons. See the statistics. Source: Pew Research Center, Bureau of Labor Statistics, WSL Strategic Retail, National Foundation for Credit Counseling, Fidelity Investments, Zipcar, KRC Research, Bloomberg via: Yahoo Finance
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 64
- Obama in State of the Union: Tax... 56
- Romney says climate change presents a... 34
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 26
- House Republicans run into divisions... 21
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 19