Top List: 45 overused medical procedures
»45 items «
Jason Olson, Deseret News
Medical procedures are often necessary. But do medical physicians ever suggest procedures that aren't needed? Apparently they do. Here's a list of medical procedures that cost Americans billions that aren't always needed. A list with more detail can be found at Choosing Wisely.
»45 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 51
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 20
- Gay marriage issue squarely before high... 15
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Republicans: Keystone pipeline down,... 13
- President Obama's immigration speech... 12