Memorable events at the Provo Tabernacle
#9 - Celebrations/ Special Occasions »2 of 10 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
From Provo's New Year's Eve celebrations to International Ice Carving Competitions, the Provo Tabernacle has been the site for many different types of celebrations, including a major gathering place during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, when Provo hosted Olympic hockey games at the Peaks Ice Arena. Pictured here in 2001 is a press conference held to announce Tabernacle Park as the venue for the 2002 International Ice Carving Competition.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 48
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 27
- Teen in Springville family found dead... 18
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 16
- Firing squads could be legal again in Utah 16