Memorable events at the Provo Tabernacle
#9 - Celebrations/ Special Occasions »2 of 10 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
From Provo's New Year's Eve celebrations to International Ice Carving Competitions, the Provo Tabernacle has been the site for many different types of celebrations, including a major gathering place during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, when Provo hosted Olympic hockey games at the Peaks Ice Arena. Pictured here in 2001 is a press conference held to announce Tabernacle Park as the venue for the 2002 International Ice Carving Competition.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Missionary, police testify against man...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 46
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 40
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 35
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 30
- Woman accused of leaving young son... 22