Memorable events at the Provo Tabernacle
#9 - Celebrations/ Special Occasions »2 of 10 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
From Provo's New Year's Eve celebrations to International Ice Carving Competitions, the Provo Tabernacle has been the site for many different types of celebrations, including a major gathering place during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, when Provo hosted Olympic hockey games at the Peaks Ice Arena. Pictured here in 2001 is a press conference held to announce Tabernacle Park as the venue for the 2002 International Ice Carving Competition.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 49
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 36
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 29
- The water question: Tapping into one of... 24
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15
- Utah to put $10M in revenue toward SAGE... 14