Veepstakes over: Paul Ryan tapped as Mitt Romney's VP candidate. See the ones who didn't get the nod
»20 items «
After surviving a long primary season, Mitt Romney stands alone following its rapid conclusion, as opponent Rick Santorum ended his campaign in April, Newt Gingrich dropped out at the beginning of May, and Ron Paul effectively ended his presidential campaign on May 14. With his eyes on the White House prize now, Romney has turned his attention to his next challenge — picking a running mate.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 114
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 108
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 102
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 60
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 30
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 28