Veepstakes over: Paul Ryan tapped as Mitt Romney's VP candidate. See the ones who didn't get the nod
»20 items «
After surviving a long primary season, Mitt Romney stands alone following its rapid conclusion, as opponent Rick Santorum ended his campaign in April, Newt Gingrich dropped out at the beginning of May, and Ron Paul effectively ended his presidential campaign on May 14. With his eyes on the White House prize now, Romney has turned his attention to his next challenge — picking a running mate.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 89
- Obama expected to stay overnight in... 59
- The latest developments on religious... 44
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 40
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 27
- Why businesses are speaking out on... 21
- State Department says Hillary Clinton... 16
- San Diego woman wins damages against... 16