How much of your work goes into paying for taxes
»10 items «
Tax Freedom Day, which measures how many days the U.S. must work to pay to cover the annual taxes, will be April 17. That's four days longer than last year, which means Americans are needing to work more to pay taxes. Tax Freedom Day is a calendar-based illustration of how much the government spends. The data assumes work across the nation begins on January 1, Americans earn the same wage every day while spending nothing. The information is provided by Tax Foundation.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- High school track: Ogden's Sarah Feeny breaks...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 62
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 54
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 45
- 'Unprecedented': Obama administration... 27
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Attorney General Eric Holder says he... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19