How much of your work goes into paying for taxes
»10 items «
Tax Freedom Day, which measures how many days the U.S. must work to pay to cover the annual taxes, will be April 17. That's four days longer than last year, which means Americans are needing to work more to pay taxes. Tax Freedom Day is a calendar-based illustration of how much the government spends. The data assumes work across the nation begins on January 1, Americans earn the same wage every day while spending nothing. The information is provided by Tax Foundation.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 114
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 108
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 102
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 63
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 30
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 28