How much of your work goes into paying for taxes
»10 items «
Tax Freedom Day, which measures how many days the U.S. must work to pay to cover the annual taxes, will be April 17. That's four days longer than last year, which means Americans are needing to work more to pay taxes. Tax Freedom Day is a calendar-based illustration of how much the government spends. The data assumes work across the nation begins on January 1, Americans earn the same wage every day while spending nothing. The information is provided by Tax Foundation.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 110
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 17
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8