How much of your work goes into paying for taxes
»10 items «
Tax Freedom Day, which measures how many days the U.S. must work to pay to cover the annual taxes, will be April 17. That's four days longer than last year, which means Americans are needing to work more to pay taxes. Tax Freedom Day is a calendar-based illustration of how much the government spends. The data assumes work across the nation begins on January 1, Americans earn the same wage every day while spending nothing. The information is provided by Tax Foundation.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 24
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13
- Obama aide calls Netanyahu visit... 12
- Bill O'Reilly's partisan critics... 12