How much of your work goes into paying for taxes
»10 items «
Tax Freedom Day, which measures how many days the U.S. must work to pay to cover the annual taxes, will be April 17. That's four days longer than last year, which means Americans are needing to work more to pay taxes. Tax Freedom Day is a calendar-based illustration of how much the government spends. The data assumes work across the nation begins on January 1, Americans earn the same wage every day while spending nothing. The information is provided by Tax Foundation.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double overtime...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between BYU...
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 33
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 19
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 13
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 11
- Utah mourners for Pakistani children... 8
- Obama declares 2014 'a breakthrough... 7