How much of your work goes into paying for taxes
»10 items «
Tax Freedom Day, which measures how many days the U.S. must work to pay to cover the annual taxes, will be April 17. That's four days longer than last year, which means Americans are needing to work more to pay taxes. Tax Freedom Day is a calendar-based illustration of how much the government spends. The data assumes work across the nation begins on January 1, Americans earn the same wage every day while spending nothing. The information is provided by Tax Foundation.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has...
- Morning links: Taysom Hill profiled by ESPN;...
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes to...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue... 126
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes... 82
- Kentucky clerks to license marriages as... 65
- Compromise could fix Kentucky's wedding... 60
- Latest Clinton emails show frustrations... 26
- In Alaska, Obama depicts stark future... 21
- Obama gets Iran deal win as Senate Dems... 20
- AP sources: GOP seeks pledge to avert... 19