How much of your work goes into paying for taxes
»10 items «
Tax Freedom Day, which measures how many days the U.S. must work to pay to cover the annual taxes, will be April 17. That's four days longer than last year, which means Americans are needing to work more to pay taxes. Tax Freedom Day is a calendar-based illustration of how much the government spends. The data assumes work across the nation begins on January 1, Americans earn the same wage every day while spending nothing. The information is provided by Tax Foundation.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Strike up the band for better health
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 29
- Clinton seeks to cut into Sanders' New... 9
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl... 9
- Debate Takeaways: Rubio shaken, Trump... 7
- For the Clintons, New Hampshire is the... 7
- Clinton's New Hampshire challenge:... 6
- N. Korea praises launch, others see as... 4
- Rubio faces barrage of attacks in... 3