31 family spring break destinations in Southwestern Utah
»31 items «
In our previous story titled 30 family spring break destinations in Southeastern Utah we covered locations south of I-70 and east of the Colorado River that are beautiful, fun and kid friendly. In this list we cover destinations in Southern Utah that lie west of the Colorado River. Like the previous locations, these are easily accessible and enjoyable for all sorts of families and centered around towns that offer inexpensive lodging and camping. No matter which of these amazing places you choose to visit, don't forget to get to know some of the local residents, guides, rangers and fellow travelers around you. You'll gain wonderful insight and friendships that are sure to make your vacation more memorable.
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Public invited to funeral services for Sister...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- Journalists criticize Obama... 37
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23