Top list: Fix it yourself and save on car repair
»13 items «
Al Goldis, AP
Vehicle maintenance costs can add up. While some vehicle repairs require the work of a professional, there are others that can be done with little or no help. Some repairs don't even require tools. Here's a list of vehicle repairs and how much a person can save if he or she does it personally instead of taking it to the mechanic.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- How to recognize the signs of a scam... 3
- Utah communities are working to stop... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1