Top list: Fix it yourself and save on car repair
»13 items «
Al Goldis, AP
Vehicle maintenance costs can add up. While some vehicle repairs require the work of a professional, there are others that can be done with little or no help. Some repairs don't even require tools. Here's a list of vehicle repairs and how much a person can save if he or she does it personally instead of taking it to the mechanic.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- One man electrocuted, 2 others injured in...
- Dick Harmon: BYU workhorse running back Nate...
- US stocks pare losses after 1,000-point... 15
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 12
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Elected officials, business leaders... 5
- Cheating site Ashley Madison offers... 3
- Michelle Singletary: Students should... 3