The 40 most expensive gas stations in Salt Lake County
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
With gas prices rising, some consumers are being picky about where they fuel up. Here is a look at Salt Lake-area stations which charged the most for regular fuel 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. You can also view a map of the data here. Click here for the 40 cheapest gas stations in Salt Lake County.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 91
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 33
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 18