The 40 most expensive gas stations in Salt Lake County
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
With gas prices rising, some consumers are being picky about where they fuel up. Here is a look at Salt Lake-area stations which charged the most for regular fuel 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. You can also view a map of the data here. Click here for the 40 cheapest gas stations in Salt Lake County.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- New temple presidents
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call for...
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 43
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 40
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20