Want the cheapest gas? Here are the 40 lowest priced stations in Salt Lake
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
Gas prices are rising, but all prices are not the same. Here are some Salt Lake-area stations which managed to keep the prices relatively low in 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's regular-grade prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. Click here for the 40 most expensive in Salt Lake County. You can also view a map of the data here.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Major LDS growth in Africa unaffected by...
- Bishop Gérald Caussé announced...
- Provo's Waffle Love made time for church...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- VW executive apologizes but says... 5
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3