Want the cheapest gas? Here are the 40 lowest priced stations in Salt Lake
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
Gas prices are rising, but all prices are not the same. Here are some Salt Lake-area stations which managed to keep the prices relatively low in 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's regular-grade prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. Click here for the 40 most expensive in Salt Lake County. You can also view a map of the data here.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- New mission presidents
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 28
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 8
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4