Want the cheapest gas? Here are the 40 lowest priced stations in Salt Lake
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
Gas prices are rising, but all prices are not the same. Here are some Salt Lake-area stations which managed to keep the prices relatively low in 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's regular-grade prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. Click here for the 40 most expensive in Salt Lake County. You can also view a map of the data here.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Report: More acidic seawater poses... 3