Want the cheapest gas? Here are the 40 lowest priced stations in Salt Lake
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
Gas prices are rising, but all prices are not the same. Here are some Salt Lake-area stations which managed to keep the prices relatively low in 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's regular-grade prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. Click here for the 40 most expensive in Salt Lake County. You can also view a map of the data here.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Cedar Hills to require business... 4
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 3