Want the cheapest gas? Here are the 40 lowest priced stations in Salt Lake
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
Gas prices are rising, but all prices are not the same. Here are some Salt Lake-area stations which managed to keep the prices relatively low in 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's regular-grade prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. Click here for the 40 most expensive in Salt Lake County. You can also view a map of the data here.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 15
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 6
- Twitter tries to block images of James... 5
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 5
- A tough label to chew on: What does... 4
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4