Want the cheapest gas? Here are the 40 lowest priced stations in Salt Lake
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
Gas prices are rising, but all prices are not the same. Here are some Salt Lake-area stations which managed to keep the prices relatively low in 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's regular-grade prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. Click here for the 40 most expensive in Salt Lake County. You can also view a map of the data here.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- LDS university president receives national...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 259
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 48
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 40
- Officer was justified in shooting man... 35
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 31
- Photo gallery: 'Birdman' takes flight... 26