Want the cheapest gas? Here are the 40 lowest priced stations in Salt Lake
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
Gas prices are rising, but all prices are not the same. Here are some Salt Lake-area stations which managed to keep the prices relatively low in 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's regular-grade prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. Click here for the 40 most expensive in Salt Lake County. You can also view a map of the data here.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- New MTC presidents
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding... 2
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 2