Want the cheapest gas? Here are the 40 lowest priced stations in Salt Lake
»40 items «
© 2012 Google
Gas prices are rising, but all prices are not the same. Here are some Salt Lake-area stations which managed to keep the prices relatively low in 2011. The data comes from GasBuddy.com, which compiles pump prices. Users submit these figures through a mobile app or online. The Deseret News averaged each station's regular-grade prices over the year. Stations with fewer than 9 months of data or fewer than 30 days of pricing were excluded. Check back later for a similar look at Utah and Davis counties. Click here for the 40 most expensive in Salt Lake County. You can also view a map of the data here.
»40 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's vision of...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Photo gallery: NFL players with local ties...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 17
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 16
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 16
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 14