Eight bumper sticker references from LDS general conference talks
In the Sunday morning session of the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf emphasized the importance of not judging others by quoting a bumper sticker: "Don't judge me because I sin differently than you."
This reference made us wonder if previous general conference speakers had included bumper stickers in their talks.
We searched the LDS.org archives and found eight clever phrases that people have plastered on their cars and general authorities have shared from the pulpit.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- New mission presidents
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 263
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 91
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 60