Eight bumper sticker references from LDS general conference talks
»8 items «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
In the Sunday morning session of the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf emphasized the importance of not judging others by quoting a bumper sticker: "Don't judge me because I sin differently than you." This reference made us wonder if previous general conference speakers had included bumper stickers in their talks. We searched the LDS.org archives and found eight clever phrases that people have plastered on their cars and general authorities have shared from the pulpit.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Public invited to funeral services for Sister...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 130
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Letters: No welfare, ever 66
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 53
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- Utah Utes football: Dr. Chris Hill... 40