Eight bumper sticker references from LDS general conference talks
»8 items «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
In the Sunday morning session of the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf emphasized the importance of not judging others by quoting a bumper sticker: "Don't judge me because I sin differently than you." This reference made us wonder if previous general conference speakers had included bumper stickers in their talks. We searched the LDS.org archives and found eight clever phrases that people have plastered on their cars and general authorities have shared from the pulpit.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
Most Commented Across Site
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 189
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 94
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 85
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 58