Eight bumper sticker references from LDS general conference talks
In the Sunday morning session of the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf emphasized the importance of not judging others by quoting a bumper sticker: "Don't judge me because I sin differently than you."
This reference made us wonder if previous general conference speakers had included bumper stickers in their talks.
We searched the LDS.org archives and found eight clever phrases that people have plastered on their cars and general authorities have shared from the pulpit.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 166
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Letter: America needs change 62