Major Republican endorsements Mitt Romney has yet to see
»8 items «
Mitt Romney had a good week in terms of endorsements, snapping up the support of former President George H.W. Bush, tea party favorites Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. and Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah and House Budget Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis. Having already gained the support of other Republican leaders like former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr., former Wisconsin Gov. Tim pawlenty, Former Vie President Dan Quayle, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, Romney still has a few GOP heavyweights who have yet to throw their support behind him. Here is the list, according to The Atlantic Wire: (See a full list of Romney's current endorsements on Wikipedia.org)
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 126
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 29
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 22
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in... 19