Snapshots from Tuesday's Supreme Court health care discussion
»10 items «
Tuesday's hearing on President Barack Obama's health care overhaul focused heavily on the mandate that would require every American to purchase health insurance or pay a penalty. Here are some highlights from Tuesday's arguments. Read the full Supreme Court transcript here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 79
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay... 60
- Mitt Romney courts middle class, jabs... 40
- The LDS Church's call for balance... 35
- Attorney General nominee picks up... 14
- House GOP moves toward possible lawsuit... 11
- Prosecutors promise thorough probe of... 11
- Keystone XL pipeline wins Senate vote... 10