Snapshots from Tuesday's Supreme Court health care discussion
»10 items «
Tuesday's hearing on President Barack Obama's health care overhaul focused heavily on the mandate that would require every American to purchase health insurance or pay a penalty. Here are some highlights from Tuesday's arguments. Read the full Supreme Court transcript here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- BYU football: Michael Davis embracing his...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 42
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 33
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25