Snapshots from Tuesday's Supreme Court health care discussion
»10 items «
Tuesday's hearing on President Barack Obama's health care overhaul focused heavily on the mandate that would require every American to purchase health insurance or pay a penalty. Here are some highlights from Tuesday's arguments. Read the full Supreme Court transcript here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7