Snapshots from Tuesday's Supreme Court health care discussion
»10 items «
Tuesday's hearing on President Barack Obama's health care overhaul focused heavily on the mandate that would require every American to purchase health insurance or pay a penalty. Here are some highlights from Tuesday's arguments. Read the full Supreme Court transcript here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- No home games for 7 weeks? RSL explains why a...
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 88
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 56
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Violence follows California Trump... 34
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 30
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Illinois bills would limit mentally ill... 21
- Trump routs rivals in Northeast;... 21