Snapshots from Tuesday's Supreme Court health care discussion
»10 items «
Tuesday's hearing on President Barack Obama's health care overhaul focused heavily on the mandate that would require every American to purchase health insurance or pay a penalty. Here are some highlights from Tuesday's arguments. Read the full Supreme Court transcript here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Abortion supporters get help from... 20
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 19
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 18
- The lie behind the idea that ‘sex... 15
- Obama to extend college Pell grants to... 12
- Sanders rallies supporters in... 11
- Clinton charity donors surge amid... 11