30 Girl Scout Cookie recipes
Anyone who has made a trip to the grocery store recently has probably left with more than the usual number of unplanned purchases.
If you're a fan of baked goods, or simply human, you're bound to have a box or two (or 10) of Girl Scout Cookies somewhere in your shopping cart. Perhaps buried under the Reese's Puffs or hiding behind the Cadbury Mini Eggs?
While there's no denying the inherent deliciousness of the cookies, creative food bloggers have found many ways to incorporate them into even more mouth-watering concoctions.
We've gathered 30 Girl Scout Cookie-based recipes worth whipping up — or at least dreaming about. And you'll want to click all the way through because the final recipe elevates these cookies to wedding-worthy status with edible gold.
Ready, set, salivate.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Utes fill three future football schedules...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 21
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 20
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- You think your student is well off? The... 8
- Sex education should start sooner,... 6