A look back: Interesting facts about City Creek and its opening day, 1 year ago
»30 items «
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
A week after its grand opening, businesses in the City Creek Center are celebrating big numbers. With the Downtown Alliance predicting about 15 to 17 million visitors annually to the mixed-use development, tenants may have more celebrating in the future. Here is a list of interesting facts about City Creek.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- New mission presidents
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
Most Commented Across Site
- Brad Rock: Utah-BYU rivalry will... 166
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 83
- Online system will allow Mormons to pay... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Kathleen Parker: We're becoming a... 62
- Letter: Climate claims 58
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53