A look back: Interesting facts about City Creek and its opening day, 1 year ago
»30 items «
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
A week after its grand opening, businesses in the City Creek Center are celebrating big numbers. With the Downtown Alliance predicting about 15 to 17 million visitors annually to the mixed-use development, tenants may have more celebrating in the future. Here is a list of interesting facts about City Creek.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
Most Commented Across Site
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 173
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- President Obama to make first trip to... 100
- Why I don’t call myself a... 96
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Letter: Science credentials 59