A look back: Interesting facts about City Creek and its opening day, 1 year ago
»30 items «
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
A week after its grand opening, businesses in the City Creek Center are celebrating big numbers. With the Downtown Alliance predicting about 15 to 17 million visitors annually to the mixed-use development, tenants may have more celebrating in the future. Here is a list of interesting facts about City Creek.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 168
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 89
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 79
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 73
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62