A look back: Interesting facts about City Creek and its opening day, 1 year ago
»30 items «
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
A week after its grand opening, businesses in the City Creek Center are celebrating big numbers. With the Downtown Alliance predicting about 15 to 17 million visitors annually to the mixed-use development, tenants may have more celebrating in the future. Here is a list of interesting facts about City Creek.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term U.S....
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new phase
- Jazz look for improvement at point guard...
Most Commented Across Site
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 116
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican... 80
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 76
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Cruz, Sanders top picks in Tuesday's... 58