A look back: Interesting facts about City Creek and its opening day, 1 year ago
»30 items «
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
A week after its grand opening, businesses in the City Creek Center are celebrating big numbers. With the Downtown Alliance predicting about 15 to 17 million visitors annually to the mixed-use development, tenants may have more celebrating in the future. Here is a list of interesting facts about City Creek.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
Most Commented Across Site
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 129
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Roller-coaster ride: BYU outlasts... 103
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 79
- 'They killed my son because he's... 78
- Letter: Moral decline 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66