13 most cost-attractive business locations, Salt Lake included
»13 items «
Alan Cordova via Flickr
KPMG LLP, the U.S. member of audit, tax and advisory firm KPMG International Cooperative, released a study on the most cost-attractive business locations among mid-sized U.S. cities. Each cost index is based on 26 cost components that vary by location. The U.S. baseline cost index of 100.0 is based on the four largest metropolitan areas, which are New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas-Fort Worth. Salt Lake makes the list, so take a look at the standings to see where it falls.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Why the rise of smart machines could...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 24
- Senate Democrats choose election... 23
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 21
- Student who sued parents to get them to... 18
- Supreme Court sides with Wyoming... 16
- President Obama calls for a... 15
- Obama economists: Rosier picture if... 14
- Utah among states wrestling with... 11