13 most cost-attractive business locations, Salt Lake included
»13 items «
Alan Cordova via Flickr
KPMG LLP, the U.S. member of audit, tax and advisory firm KPMG International Cooperative, released a study on the most cost-attractive business locations among mid-sized U.S. cities. Each cost index is based on 26 cost components that vary by location. The U.S. baseline cost index of 100.0 is based on the four largest metropolitan areas, which are New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas-Fort Worth. Salt Lake makes the list, so take a look at the standings to see where it falls.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory over...
- Utah came first for Rep. Jim Matheson, but...
- AirAsia plane carrying 162 lost in stormy...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Obama 's Christmas in Hawaii: Carols,... 16
- Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of... 14
- On Christmas, Obama marks end of Afghan... 12
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 11
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in... 9
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 7
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Jeb Bush to step down from Tenet... 5