13 most cost-attractive business locations, Salt Lake included
»13 items «
Alan Cordova via Flickr
KPMG LLP, the U.S. member of audit, tax and advisory firm KPMG International Cooperative, released a study on the most cost-attractive business locations among mid-sized U.S. cities. Each cost index is based on 26 cost components that vary by location. The U.S. baseline cost index of 100.0 is based on the four largest metropolitan areas, which are New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas-Fort Worth. Salt Lake makes the list, so take a look at the standings to see where it falls.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- Lindsey Stirling performs with Celine Dion at...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- 13-year-old Sandy girl waiting for heart...
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...
- 4A baseball tournament live streams:...
- Religious freedom is good for business,... 29
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 18
- Can Donald Trump fix the U.S. economy... 14
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle... 12
- Trump proposes wall to protect golf... 7
- Utah aglow with new solar developments,... 6
- John Williams remembered by friends as... 6
- New Mexico is first to sue EPA, mine... 5