13 most cost-attractive business locations, Salt Lake included
»13 items «
Alan Cordova via Flickr
KPMG LLP, the U.S. member of audit, tax and advisory firm KPMG International Cooperative, released a study on the most cost-attractive business locations among mid-sized U.S. cities. Each cost index is based on 26 cost components that vary by location. The U.S. baseline cost index of 100.0 is based on the four largest metropolitan areas, which are New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas-Fort Worth. Salt Lake makes the list, so take a look at the standings to see where it falls.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 84
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 29
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 20
- Idaho has 22 breeding wolf pairs, an... 12
- Religious response to postponed... 12
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 11
- VP Joe Biden: More access to higher ed... 10
- 'Potentially historic' blizzard... 10