13 most cost-attractive business locations, Salt Lake included
»13 items «
Alan Cordova via Flickr
KPMG LLP, the U.S. member of audit, tax and advisory firm KPMG International Cooperative, released a study on the most cost-attractive business locations among mid-sized U.S. cities. Each cost index is based on 26 cost components that vary by location. The U.S. baseline cost index of 100.0 is based on the four largest metropolitan areas, which are New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas-Fort Worth. Salt Lake makes the list, so take a look at the standings to see where it falls.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 48
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 32
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Preparing for 2016 campaign, Hillary... 17
- Military: Bowe Bergdahl may face life... 17