US News report: BYU's MBA program No. 9 for little debt, high salary on graduation
#10 - Miami University »1 of 10 «
The Farmer School of Business in Oxford, Ohio, is ranked 78 of business schools by U.S. World News and Report. Their average starting salary is $71,900 and average student debt is $22,394, tying with BYU's salary-to-debt ratio at 3.2.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2