US News report: BYU's MBA program No. 9 for little debt, high salary on graduation
#10 - Miami University »1 of 10 «
The Farmer School of Business in Oxford, Ohio, is ranked 78 of business schools by U.S. World News and Report. Their average starting salary is $71,900 and average student debt is $22,394, tying with BYU's salary-to-debt ratio at 3.2.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- New temple presidents
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...
- BYU football receives commitment from Lone...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 21
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 6
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be... 6
- State inspectors making sure drivers... 6
- McDonald's CEO says company is... 4
- Myriad Genetics celebrates its... 3
- Jury sides with Google in closely... 0