US News report: BYU's MBA program No. 9 for little debt, high salary on graduation
»10 items «
Brigham Young University graduates with a Master's of Business degree sure know how to spot a good deal when they see one, according to a recent report by U.S. News and World Report. The program came in ninth place out of 93 universities that have the most financial value at graduation, based on the average amount of debt graduates have versus their average starting salaries. According to the 2013 list, BYU graduates have an average starting salary of just under $92,372, the highest on the list. The average debt levels at $28,519, making their salary-to-debt ratio 3.2. Here is a look at the top 10 universities.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 7
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 3
- Immigration reform would improve... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2