US News report: BYU's MBA program No. 9 for little debt, high salary on graduation
»10 items «
Brigham Young University graduates with a Master's of Business degree sure know how to spot a good deal when they see one, according to a recent report by U.S. News and World Report. The program came in ninth place out of 93 universities that have the most financial value at graduation, based on the average amount of debt graduates have versus their average starting salaries. According to the 2013 list, BYU graduates have an average starting salary of just under $92,372, the highest on the list. The average debt levels at $28,519, making their salary-to-debt ratio 3.2. Here is a look at the top 10 universities.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 6
- State lawmaker calling for criminal... 5
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Feds eye stricter rules for railroad... 2
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless... 1
- No timeline announced yet for... 1
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152... 1