Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Stay away from cigarettes »2 of 6 «
Carolyn Kaster, AP
Smoking can make a person more susceptible to diseases like cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, and many others. As a consequence, health insurance companies have higher premiums for people with this unhealthy. Staying away from cigarettes also makes one more healthy, which likely means fewer hospital visits.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- What the Senate’s tax break extensions...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- These simple changes can make your family so...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- BBC exposes inhumane working conditions... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 5
- Low gas prices are great, but could be... 4
- What the Senate’s tax break... 4
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in... 2
- US consumer spending up solid 0.6 pct.... 1
- Guaranteeing results: College sees... 1