Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Stay away from cigarettes »2 of 6 «
Carolyn Kaster, AP
Smoking can make a person more susceptible to diseases like cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, and many others. As a consequence, health insurance companies have higher premiums for people with this unhealthy. Staying away from cigarettes also makes one more healthy, which likely means fewer hospital visits.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- ‘Stay strong,’ says 15-year-old...
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Jazz match, Gordon Hayward to sign four-year,...
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- There's some highlights in Utah Jazz's Summer...
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- The Clean Cut: Disney World surprise gone wrong
- Can Devin Mahina help bring glory back to...
- US unemployment aid applications fall... 12
- Utah gas prices climb 14 cents from... 9
- Utahns' satisfaction with downtown Salt... 7
- DeseretNews.com continues to see... 6
- Inventor pushes solar panels for roads,... 4
- Balancing act: Fight workplace bullying... 4
- Kearns-Tribune, Deseret News ask judge... 4
- House votes to make business tax break... 3