Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Stay away from cigarettes »2 of 6 «
Carolyn Kaster, AP
Smoking can make a person more susceptible to diseases like cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, and many others. As a consequence, health insurance companies have higher premiums for people with this unhealthy. Staying away from cigarettes also makes one more healthy, which likely means fewer hospital visits.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make you...
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City... 17
- Putin: US sanctions hurt bilateral... 6
- Would you permanently leave your family... 6
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 3
- Weird ways our brains control our money... 3
- Microsoft CEO pivots sharply with... 2
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2