Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Stay away from cigarettes »2 of 6 «
Carolyn Kaster, AP
Smoking can make a person more susceptible to diseases like cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, and many others. As a consequence, health insurance companies have higher premiums for people with this unhealthy. Staying away from cigarettes also makes one more healthy, which likely means fewer hospital visits.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in hot car...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 15
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 10
- Amish country bristles at... 9
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3