Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Stay away from cigarettes »2 of 6 «
Carolyn Kaster, AP
Smoking can make a person more susceptible to diseases like cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, and many others. As a consequence, health insurance companies have higher premiums for people with this unhealthy. Staying away from cigarettes also makes one more healthy, which likely means fewer hospital visits.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 12
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 10
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,... 3
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2
- Fortune reports: BYU's cybersecurity... 2