Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Stay away from cigarettes »2 of 6 «
Carolyn Kaster, AP
Smoking can make a person more susceptible to diseases like cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, and many others. As a consequence, health insurance companies have higher premiums for people with this unhealthy. Staying away from cigarettes also makes one more healthy, which likely means fewer hospital visits.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Imbibing in Utah grows with population,... 7
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2