Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Exercise more »1 of 6 «
Brian Nicholson, El Observador de Utah
The more people exercise, the less likely they are to be overweight. Being overweight can cause insurance costs to drastically increase. Increasing daily exercise is a good way to stay fit and healthy. Healthy bodies are much less likely to get sick, because they have stronger defenses.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2