Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Exercise more »1 of 6 «
Brian Nicholson, El Observador de Utah
The more people exercise, the less likely they are to be overweight. Being overweight can cause insurance costs to drastically increase. Increasing daily exercise is a good way to stay fit and healthy. Healthy bodies are much less likely to get sick, because they have stronger defenses.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Lawsuit claims State School Board violated...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Report: More acidic seawater poses... 3