Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Exercise more »1 of 6 «
Brian Nicholson, El Observador de Utah
The more people exercise, the less likely they are to be overweight. Being overweight can cause insurance costs to drastically increase. Increasing daily exercise is a good way to stay fit and healthy. Healthy bodies are much less likely to get sick, because they have stronger defenses.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- Young adults are faced with risky... 4
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 3
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3