Want lower health insurance costs? Here's a list of ways that will help
Exercise more »1 of 6 «
Brian Nicholson, El Observador de Utah
The more people exercise, the less likely they are to be overweight. Being overweight can cause insurance costs to drastically increase. Increasing daily exercise is a good way to stay fit and healthy. Healthy bodies are much less likely to get sick, because they have stronger defenses.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 10
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Commission to highlight women in Utah... 4
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3