How a billionaire missed his mortgage while building American's largest house
»27 items «
David Siegel came from humble beginnings but found his way to the top through real estate. Then he crashed. Now he's trying to restart and build the largest house in America. The time-share real-estate pioneer, including Park City's Westgate, has built multiple mansions, is on his third wife, and has over a dozen children. These slides follow his successes and failures, as he became incredibly wealthy, as investors left him, and as he struggled back to find solid footing in business and relationships. sources: Business Week
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 124
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 66
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- Do Utah high school students need four... 26
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Space and religion: How believers view... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 20