How a billionaire missed his mortgage while building American's largest house
»27 items «
David Siegel came from humble beginnings but found his way to the top through real estate. Then he crashed. Now he's trying to restart and build the largest house in America. The time-share real-estate pioneer, including Park City's Westgate, has built multiple mansions, is on his third wife, and has over a dozen children. These slides follow his successes and failures, as he became incredibly wealthy, as investors left him, and as he struggled back to find solid footing in business and relationships. sources: Business Week
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 57
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 39
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 22
- Delete, erase, shred: The enemies of... 15