How a billionaire missed his mortgage while building American's largest house
»27 items «
David Siegel came from humble beginnings but found his way to the top through real estate. Then he crashed. Now he's trying to restart and build the largest house in America. The time-share real-estate pioneer, including Park City's Westgate, has built multiple mansions, is on his third wife, and has over a dozen children. These slides follow his successes and failures, as he became incredibly wealthy, as investors left him, and as he struggled back to find solid footing in business and relationships. sources: Business Week
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 42
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 36
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 27
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25
- In wake of email hack, Democratic chair... 23