How a billionaire missed his mortgage while building American's largest house
»27 items «
David Siegel came from humble beginnings but found his way to the top through real estate. Then he crashed. Now he's trying to restart and build the largest house in America. The time-share real-estate pioneer, including Park City's Westgate, has built multiple mansions, is on his third wife, and has over a dozen children. These slides follow his successes and failures, as he became incredibly wealthy, as investors left him, and as he struggled back to find solid footing in business and relationships. sources: Business Week
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 55
- Same-sex marriage opponents urge... 38
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 30
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 29
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 28
- Yellowstone supervolcano is super big,... 24
- American, Italian hostages killed in US... 22
- Hatch, Lee split on new attorney general 12