Asking these financial questions before marriage can help avoid divorce
How much (and what kind of) debt do you have? »1 of 4 «
In addition to $50,000 in student loan debt, the person may also be thousands of dollars in debt for payday loans. Many people try to hide their debt with the hope of paying it off before marriage. Telling the future spouse about debt issues can help with wedding and housing budgets, and help prevent stressful situations that could get in the way of marital bliss.
»1 of 4 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 3
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1