Asking these financial questions before marriage can help avoid divorce
How much (and what kind of) debt do you have? »1 of 4 «
In addition to $50,000 in student loan debt, the person may also be thousands of dollars in debt for payday loans. Many people try to hide their debt with the hope of paying it off before marriage. Telling the future spouse about debt issues can help with wedding and housing budgets, and help prevent stressful situations that could get in the way of marital bliss.
»1 of 4 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2