Asking these financial questions before marriage can help avoid divorce
How much (and what kind of) debt do you have? »1 of 4 «
In addition to $50,000 in student loan debt, the person may also be thousands of dollars in debt for payday loans. Many people try to hide their debt with the hope of paying it off before marriage. Telling the future spouse about debt issues can help with wedding and housing budgets, and help prevent stressful situations that could get in the way of marital bliss.
»1 of 4 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 38
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 12
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 8
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4