Asking these financial questions before marriage can help avoid divorce
How much (and what kind of) debt do you have? »1 of 4 «
In addition to $50,000 in student loan debt, the person may also be thousands of dollars in debt for payday loans. Many people try to hide their debt with the hope of paying it off before marriage. Telling the future spouse about debt issues can help with wedding and housing budgets, and help prevent stressful situations that could get in the way of marital bliss.
»1 of 4 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Families grapple with the pressure to play...
- In need of help, Trump finds few willing to...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Behind the support for Brexit and... 6
- Costco begins new credit card agreement 4
- Yellen faces GOP criticism over weak... 3
- Michelle Singletary: Should you replace... 3
- Nearly 1 in 3 on Medicare got commonly... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: You might not need... 1
- Financial Tips & Tricks: When is... 0
- Sturt & Nordstrom: The 5 fundamental... 0