Asking these financial questions before marriage can help avoid divorce
How much (and what kind of) debt do you have? »1 of 4 «
In addition to $50,000 in student loan debt, the person may also be thousands of dollars in debt for payday loans. Many people try to hide their debt with the hope of paying it off before marriage. Telling the future spouse about debt issues can help with wedding and housing budgets, and help prevent stressful situations that could get in the way of marital bliss.
»1 of 4 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 21
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Optimism on the rise for job seekers 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 1