Asking these financial questions before marriage can help avoid divorce
»4 items «
Once the big question has been popped, it's easy to get caught up in all the excitement planning. Taking time to talk about finances often gets delayed because of all the planning. But before the marriage, marriage experts at Credit Sesame suggest four financial questions be addressed.
»4 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- More Americans spending at least half... 13
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 5
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 3
- How to fight the prom price war 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1