Asking these financial questions before marriage can help avoid divorce
»4 items «
Once the big question has been popped, it's easy to get caught up in all the excitement planning. Taking time to talk about finances often gets delayed because of all the planning. But before the marriage, marriage experts at Credit Sesame suggest four financial questions be addressed.
»4 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 7
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Couple money woes: When one partner is... 5
- Frugal millennials leading way in... 5
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 4
- Record crowds over weekend, but... 2
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can... 2