Asking these financial questions before marriage can help avoid divorce
»4 items «
Once the big question has been popped, it's easy to get caught up in all the excitement planning. Taking time to talk about finances often gets delayed because of all the planning. But before the marriage, marriage experts at Credit Sesame suggest four financial questions be addressed.
»4 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Steven Powell can't go back to his home,...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- US companies challenging contraception... 12
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook... 7
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6