Just graduated from college? Here's where you should live
»10 items «
Karen Testa, AP
New research from the Economic Policy Institute shows that the average hourly wage for college graduates has dropped 11 percent for men, to $21.68, and 6.7 percent for women, to $18.80. But some cities provide a good situation for recent college graduates. Here's Rent.com's best cities for college graduates, with wage figures and unemployment from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- 5 professional athletes who stand up for...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 10
- Are you ready to start using a digital... 5
- Airline industry is least liked... 4
- How much money should you be saving... 4
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 3
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- US stocks waver as corporate earnings... 1