Just graduated from college? Here's where you should live
»10 items «
Karen Testa, AP
New research from the Economic Policy Institute shows that the average hourly wage for college graduates has dropped 11 percent for men, to $21.68, and 6.7 percent for women, to $18.80. But some cities provide a good situation for recent college graduates. Here's Rent.com's best cities for college graduates, with wage figures and unemployment from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 8
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for... 2
- United Kingdom government predicting... 1