Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
Housing is inching back »1 of 7 «
Paul Sakuma, AP
The housing bubble bursting is the core of the nation's economic woes. Home prices have dropped 30 percent since 2006, which has resulted in a loss of $7 trillion of homeowners' equity. But there are tentative signs the housing market is healing. Once home prices become stable, more people will decide to buy.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Olene Walker, Utah's first and only female...
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 10
- Olene Walker, Utah's first and only... 9
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8
- New barriers, other security measures... 5