Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
Housing is inching back »1 of 7 «
Paul Sakuma, AP
The housing bubble bursting is the core of the nation's economic woes. Home prices have dropped 30 percent since 2006, which has resulted in a loss of $7 trillion of homeowners' equity. But there are tentative signs the housing market is healing. Once home prices become stable, more people will decide to buy.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5