Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
Housing is inching back »1 of 7 «
Paul Sakuma, AP
The housing bubble bursting is the core of the nation's economic woes. Home prices have dropped 30 percent since 2006, which has resulted in a loss of $7 trillion of homeowners' equity. But there are tentative signs the housing market is healing. Once home prices become stable, more people will decide to buy.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 288
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 125
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 101
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 88
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 73
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65
- Does secret southern Utah meeting mean... 53
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45