Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
Housing is inching back »1 of 7 «
Paul Sakuma, AP
The housing bubble bursting is the core of the nation's economic woes. Home prices have dropped 30 percent since 2006, which has resulted in a loss of $7 trillion of homeowners' equity. But there are tentative signs the housing market is healing. Once home prices become stable, more people will decide to buy.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Nepal quake: Over 1,000 dead, history razed,...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- New mission presidents
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Utah construction companies fined,... 6
- Are you ready to start using a digital... 5
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- US stocks waver as corporate earnings... 1