Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
Housing is inching back »1 of 7 «
Paul Sakuma, AP
The housing bubble bursting is the core of the nation's economic woes. Home prices have dropped 30 percent since 2006, which has resulted in a loss of $7 trillion of homeowners' equity. But there are tentative signs the housing market is healing. Once home prices become stable, more people will decide to buy.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I choose...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory...
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares US...
- Election tallies: Primary election results
- BYU football receives commitment from 2017...
- Husband called to confront man accused of...
- Stocks, pound fall again due to UK vote... 8
- Costco begins new credit card agreement 5
- What Costco shoppers should know about... 5
- Gap between Salt Lake renters, owners... 3
- Volkswagen settles emissions-cheating... 3
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo... 3
- Tesla wants to be the ultimate... 2
- Millennials are sparking the next... 2