Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
Housing is inching back »1 of 7 «
Paul Sakuma, AP
The housing bubble bursting is the core of the nation's economic woes. Home prices have dropped 30 percent since 2006, which has resulted in a loss of $7 trillion of homeowners' equity. But there are tentative signs the housing market is healing. Once home prices become stable, more people will decide to buy.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,...
- Morning links: Taysom Hill a Top 25 QB?;...
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Orem real estate manager indicted in...
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican...
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 13
- Utah agrees not enforce obscenity law... 13
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 10
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Additional concourse boosts airport... 10
- This country could receive the largest... 7
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 5
- Orem real estate manager indicted in... 4