Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
Housing is inching back »1 of 7 «
Paul Sakuma, AP
The housing bubble bursting is the core of the nation's economic woes. Home prices have dropped 30 percent since 2006, which has resulted in a loss of $7 trillion of homeowners' equity. But there are tentative signs the housing market is healing. Once home prices become stable, more people will decide to buy.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Obama says health care program is stable 12
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4