Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
»7 items «
Paul Sakuma, AP
Unemployment is going down and new jobs are being created. But this has happened before in this economy and the job gains didn't last. Here's a list of why the recent job gains might last, according to the Associated Press.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 4
- Protesters stage Wall Street climate... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should... 1
- NASA's Maven spacecraft enters Mars orbit 1
- Apple sells more than 10 million... 1
- Q-and-A with Val Hale: a 'pretty... 1