Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
»7 items «
Paul Sakuma, AP
Unemployment is going down and new jobs are being created. But this has happened before in this economy and the job gains didn't last. Here's a list of why the recent job gains might last, according to the Associated Press.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 8
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5