Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
»7 items «
Paul Sakuma, AP
Unemployment is going down and new jobs are being created. But this has happened before in this economy and the job gains didn't last. Here's a list of why the recent job gains might last, according to the Associated Press.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 129
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 11
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9