Worried about the economy? Here's why it won't tank
»7 items «
Paul Sakuma, AP
Unemployment is going down and new jobs are being created. But this has happened before in this economy and the job gains didn't last. Here's a list of why the recent job gains might last, according to the Associated Press.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Families grapple with the pressure to play...
- In need of help, Trump finds few willing to...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Poll: Trump up over Clinton in Utah,... 43
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21