See which job titles are most and least popular
»6 items «
Photo credit:Gerard Stolk (vers le Midi CarÊme) via flickr.com
At the request of the White House Council of Advisers, LinkedIn calculated which job titles are growing and decreasing in popularity on LinkedIn. So what? LinkedIn has 150 million members worldwide, and 60 million in America. It should provide a decent picture of our labor force. Statistics show percent change from 2007-11. Source: The Economist
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5