See which job titles are most and least popular
»6 items «
Photo credit:Gerard Stolk (vers le Midi CarÊme) via flickr.com
At the request of the White House Council of Advisers, LinkedIn calculated which job titles are growing and decreasing in popularity on LinkedIn. So what? LinkedIn has 150 million members worldwide, and 60 million in America. It should provide a decent picture of our labor force. Statistics show percent change from 2007-11. Source: The Economist
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2