See which job titles are most and least popular
»6 items «
Photo credit:Gerard Stolk (vers le Midi CarÊme) via flickr.com
At the request of the White House Council of Advisers, LinkedIn calculated which job titles are growing and decreasing in popularity on LinkedIn. So what? LinkedIn has 150 million members worldwide, and 60 million in America. It should provide a decent picture of our labor force. Statistics show percent change from 2007-11. Source: The Economist
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a men's...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- 'An answer to many prayers': Hong Kong China...
- Mission boundary realignments in Idaho
- Can you be both fit and fat?
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle... 15
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- John Williams remembered by friends as... 8
- Trump proposes wall to protect golf... 7
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in... 7
- AP Interview: Qatar energy minister... 6
- Utah aglow with new solar developments,... 6
- New Mexico is first to sue EPA, mine... 5