See which job titles are most and least popular
»6 items «
Photo credit:Gerard Stolk (vers le Midi CarÊme) via flickr.com
At the request of the White House Council of Advisers, LinkedIn calculated which job titles are growing and decreasing in popularity on LinkedIn. So what? LinkedIn has 150 million members worldwide, and 60 million in America. It should provide a decent picture of our labor force. Statistics show percent change from 2007-11. Source: The Economist
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2