See which job titles are most and least popular
»6 items «
Photo credit:Gerard Stolk (vers le Midi CarÊme) via flickr.com
At the request of the White House Council of Advisers, LinkedIn calculated which job titles are growing and decreasing in popularity on LinkedIn. So what? LinkedIn has 150 million members worldwide, and 60 million in America. It should provide a decent picture of our labor force. Statistics show percent change from 2007-11. Source: The Economist
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- Dick Harmon: So, another Kaufusi goes hybrid...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson could... 8
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2
- US economy struggles at start of... 2
- How much did people spend on cars the... 2
- US consumer confidence slips in April 1
- US home prices rise at solid pace, even... 1