See which job titles are most and least popular
»6 items «
Photo credit:Gerard Stolk (vers le Midi CarÊme) via flickr.com
At the request of the White House Council of Advisers, LinkedIn calculated which job titles are growing and decreasing in popularity on LinkedIn. So what? LinkedIn has 150 million members worldwide, and 60 million in America. It should provide a decent picture of our labor force. Statistics show percent change from 2007-11. Source: The Economist
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church: Aims of 'Ordain Women' detract...
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- Parents remember child, 6, who died days...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Obama says health care program is stable 15
- Missing heroines: Why Hollywood... 8
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled 4
- Democrats grapple with dilemma on... 3
- Utah lawmakers stand pat on liquor laws 3