The worst-paying cities for women, Ogden included
»10 items «
SeeBeeW via Flickr
Statistics show that women make 77.4 percent of a man's salary, according to 24/7 Wall Street. That's an improvement from 58.9 percent in 1963. Business news site 24/7 Wall Street compared median incomes for the past 12 months, for both men and women, in the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the country. The following is a list of the worst-paying metropolitan areas, according to the 24/7 Wall Street findings.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Morning links: Taysom Hill profiled by ESPN;...
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes to...
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Which returned missionaries will make the...
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue... 126
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes... 86
- Kentucky clerks to license marriages as... 66
- Compromise could fix Kentucky's wedding... 60
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27