The worst-paying cities for women, Ogden included
»10 items «
SeeBeeW via Flickr
Statistics show that women make 77.4 percent of a man's salary, according to 24/7 Wall Street. That's an improvement from 58.9 percent in 1963. Business news site 24/7 Wall Street compared median incomes for the past 12 months, for both men and women, in the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the country. The following is a list of the worst-paying metropolitan areas, according to the 24/7 Wall Street findings.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- U. doctor thanks strangers who saved him,...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Traditional marriage supporters want... 84
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- Educators at UEA convention told to... 40
- Democrats challenge Mia Love's... 38
- Lawmaker pledges to run bill changing... 36
- Feminist speaker claims USU didn't warn... 32
- Federal government extends same-sex... 29
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23