The worst-paying cities for women, Ogden included
»10 items «
SeeBeeW via Flickr
Statistics show that women make 77.4 percent of a man's salary, according to 24/7 Wall Street. That's an improvement from 58.9 percent in 1963. Business news site 24/7 Wall Street compared median incomes for the past 12 months, for both men and women, in the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the country. The following is a list of the worst-paying metropolitan areas, according to the 24/7 Wall Street findings.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- New mission presidents
- New temple presidents
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- Are you rich or poor? The answer may be... 21
- Fight for $15 protests expand for... 20
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Gas prices in Utah climb 15 cents above... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4