The worst-paying cities for women, Ogden included
»10 items «
SeeBeeW via Flickr
Statistics show that women make 77.4 percent of a man's salary, according to 24/7 Wall Street. That's an improvement from 58.9 percent in 1963. Business news site 24/7 Wall Street compared median incomes for the past 12 months, for both men and women, in the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the country. The following is a list of the worst-paying metropolitan areas, according to the 24/7 Wall Street findings.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 46
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 40
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30