The worst-paying cities for women, Ogden included
»10 items «
SeeBeeW via Flickr
Statistics show that women make 77.4 percent of a man's salary, according to 24/7 Wall Street. That's an improvement from 58.9 percent in 1963. Business news site 24/7 Wall Street compared median incomes for the past 12 months, for both men and women, in the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the country. The following is a list of the worst-paying metropolitan areas, according to the 24/7 Wall Street findings.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 4
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 4
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over... 2