Top 10 BYU bowl moments
#10 - Run, Dustin, Run »1 of 10 «
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A 6-foot-7, 305-pound offensive lineman, Dustin Rykert, scored BYU's only touchdown in the 2001 Liberty Bowl. Quarterback Brandon Doman rolled out and tossed the ball to Rykert, who rumbled 10 yards for the TD on a tackle-eligible trick play. That was about the only offensive highlight for the Cougars in a 28-10 loss to Louisville. (Dec. 31, 2001)
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 60
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 50
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 27