Top 10 BYU bowl moments
#10 - Run, Dustin, Run »1 of 10 «
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A 6-foot-7, 305-pound offensive lineman, Dustin Rykert, scored BYU's only touchdown in the 2001 Liberty Bowl. Quarterback Brandon Doman rolled out and tossed the ball to Rykert, who rumbled 10 yards for the TD on a tackle-eligible trick play. That was about the only offensive highlight for the Cougars in a 28-10 loss to Louisville. (Dec. 31, 2001)
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- New mission presidents
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- 'Frozen', Utah style! Slot canyons, arches...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 88
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 60
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 54
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 36
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 27