Top 10 BYU bowl moments
#10 - Run, Dustin, Run »1 of 10 «
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A 6-foot-7, 305-pound offensive lineman, Dustin Rykert, scored BYU's only touchdown in the 2001 Liberty Bowl. Quarterback Brandon Doman rolled out and tossed the ball to Rykert, who rumbled 10 yards for the TD on a tackle-eligible trick play. That was about the only offensive highlight for the Cougars in a 28-10 loss to Louisville. (Dec. 31, 2001)
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 85
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 46
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 33
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24