Top 10 BYU bowl moments
#10 - Run, Dustin, Run »1 of 10 «
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A 6-foot-7, 305-pound offensive lineman, Dustin Rykert, scored BYU's only touchdown in the 2001 Liberty Bowl. Quarterback Brandon Doman rolled out and tossed the ball to Rykert, who rumbled 10 yards for the TD on a tackle-eligible trick play. That was about the only offensive highlight for the Cougars in a 28-10 loss to Louisville. (Dec. 31, 2001)
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Morning links: National college... 81
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 66
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22