Top 10 BYU bowl moments
#10 - Run, Dustin, Run »1 of 10 «
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A 6-foot-7, 305-pound offensive lineman, Dustin Rykert, scored BYU's only touchdown in the 2001 Liberty Bowl. Quarterback Brandon Doman rolled out and tossed the ball to Rykert, who rumbled 10 yards for the TD on a tackle-eligible trick play. That was about the only offensive highlight for the Cougars in a 28-10 loss to Louisville. (Dec. 31, 2001)
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 107
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 68
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 61
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 46
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 36
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 36
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for... 33