Top 5 most fuel efficient cars
»5 items «
Keith Srakocic, AP
Electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles are new categories this year, with models that surpass all the others in fuel economy. Hybrids and diesels continue to provide significantly better gas mileage than conventional vehicles of a similar size. All tested vehicles have an automatic transmission unless otherwise noted, according to Consumer Reports.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Behold Thy Mother'
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn, 30-13,...
- New apostles testify of Jesus Christ during...
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage in...
- Utah high school football roundup: Frantic...
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
- Balancing act: Survey: Workplace... 5
- Dave Ramsey says: Canceling credit card... 4
- The Catch-22 millennials face in... 3
- Teamsters members charged with... 2
- Plans call for 'convenient, inspiring... 2
- Chick-fil-A opening NYC outpost in... 1
- Local businesswoman starts networking... 1
- Gratuity, please: The do's and don't's... 1