Top 5 most fuel efficient cars
»5 items «
Keith Srakocic, AP
Electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles are new categories this year, with models that surpass all the others in fuel economy. Hybrids and diesels continue to provide significantly better gas mileage than conventional vehicles of a similar size. All tested vehicles have an automatic transmission unless otherwise noted, according to Consumer Reports.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0
- Former Oregon lumber town rides digital... 0