Top 5 most fuel efficient cars
»5 items «
Keith Srakocic, AP
Electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles are new categories this year, with models that surpass all the others in fuel economy. Hybrids and diesels continue to provide significantly better gas mileage than conventional vehicles of a similar size. All tested vehicles have an automatic transmission unless otherwise noted, according to Consumer Reports.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Financial interventions don't work 6
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- University of Utah entrepreneurship... 1