Top 5 most fuel efficient cars
»5 items «
Keith Srakocic, AP
Electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles are new categories this year, with models that surpass all the others in fuel economy. Hybrids and diesels continue to provide significantly better gas mileage than conventional vehicles of a similar size. All tested vehicles have an automatic transmission unless otherwise noted, according to Consumer Reports.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1