Top 5 most fuel efficient cars
»5 items «
Keith Srakocic, AP
Electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles are new categories this year, with models that surpass all the others in fuel economy. Hybrids and diesels continue to provide significantly better gas mileage than conventional vehicles of a similar size. All tested vehicles have an automatic transmission unless otherwise noted, according to Consumer Reports.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations... 1