Five personal finance books for kids
The Berenstain Bears' Dollars and Sense »2 of 5 «
In this book by Stan and Jan Berenstain, Brother and Sister Bear need coins to play a video game. They find ways to earn this money. The story also talks about the difference between needs and wants.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- New mission presidents
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 11
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9