Ten service opportunities for the holiday season
#10 - Brighten the holidays for the elderly »1 of 10 «
Davis County Health Department is holding a gift drive to provide gifts of a value under $50 to senior citizens who are isolated or don’t have the means to celebrate this year.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- National, local businesses file briefs... 52
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 49
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 39
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 30
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 24
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Sweden... 23
- Birth father rights the focus of two... 22