Ten service opportunities for the holiday season
#10 - Brighten the holidays for the elderly »1 of 10 «
Davis County Health Department is holding a gift drive to provide gifts of a value under $50 to senior citizens who are isolated or don’t have the means to celebrate this year.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 9
- Olene Walker, Utah's first and only... 9
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8
- New barriers, other security measures... 5