Ten service opportunities for the holiday season
#10 - Brighten the holidays for the elderly »1 of 10 «
Davis County Health Department is holding a gift drive to provide gifts of a value under $50 to senior citizens who are isolated or don’t have the means to celebrate this year.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 54
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 50
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 38
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- ACLU supports inmates' hunger strike,... 22
- EPA's Clean Power Plan draws Utah... 21
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- Expunging criminal records expected to... 13