Ten service opportunities for the holiday season
#10 - Brighten the holidays for the elderly »1 of 10 «
Davis County Health Department is holding a gift drive to provide gifts of a value under $50 to senior citizens who are isolated or don’t have the means to celebrate this year.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- NBA draft: Weber State's Joel Bolomboy...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 71
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Poll: Trump up over Clinton in Utah,... 42
- Chaffetz: I'm going to be 'kid in a... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 24
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 20
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 19