Top 10 cities with highest well-being
»10 items «
The Provo/Orem area ranks No. 4 of 190 metropolitan areas for highest overall well-being, according to a new Gallup and Healthways poll. Gallup and Healthways interviewed at least 1,000 adults every day using questions that measured life evaluation, emotional and physical health, healthy behaviors and work environment. Provo/Orem was one of the four other university towns in the top five. The study also ranked the states, and Utah finished fourth. Here's a look at the top 10 towns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 83
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 53
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 35
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 31
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16