Top 10 cities with highest well-being
»10 items «
The Provo/Orem area ranks No. 4 of 190 metropolitan areas for highest overall well-being, according to a new Gallup and Healthways poll. Gallup and Healthways interviewed at least 1,000 adults every day using questions that measured life evaluation, emotional and physical health, healthy behaviors and work environment. Provo/Orem was one of the four other university towns in the top five. The study also ranked the states, and Utah finished fourth. Here's a look at the top 10 towns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 165
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 86
- Bingham High students walk out over... 77
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 25
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18