Top 10 cities with highest well-being
»10 items «
The Provo/Orem area ranks No. 4 of 190 metropolitan areas for highest overall well-being, according to a new Gallup and Healthways poll. Gallup and Healthways interviewed at least 1,000 adults every day using questions that measured life evaluation, emotional and physical health, healthy behaviors and work environment. Provo/Orem was one of the four other university towns in the top five. The study also ranked the states, and Utah finished fourth. Here's a look at the top 10 towns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Behold Thy Mother'
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn, 30-13,...
- New LDS apostles already have presence on...
- In Saturday's General Conference sessions,...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 67
- Gunman opens fire at Oregon college; at... 62
- 'A terrible day' - 9 killed by gunman... 61
- Investigation: Secret Service tried to... 52
- Obama says response to shootings has... 49
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- GOP: Planned Parenthood spends federal... 45
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39