Top 10 cities with highest well-being
»10 items «
The Provo/Orem area ranks No. 4 of 190 metropolitan areas for highest overall well-being, according to a new Gallup and Healthways poll. Gallup and Healthways interviewed at least 1,000 adults every day using questions that measured life evaluation, emotional and physical health, healthy behaviors and work environment. Provo/Orem was one of the four other university towns in the top five. The study also ranked the states, and Utah finished fourth. Here's a look at the top 10 towns.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- New mission presidents
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Religious liberty issues dog Supreme... 44
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 40
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 25
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21