The iPad and Parents
»8 items «
Photo credit: William Hook via wikimedia commons
A recent study revealed that Apple's iPad is being accepted as a member of the family in a number of ways. With the third version soon to be released, this trend is probably still on the rise. See what parents think of the iPad. Source: iYogi Insights
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- New mission presidents called to Argentina,...
- Family frustrated with lack of charges in...
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 9
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 8
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2