The iPad and Parents
»8 items «
Photo credit: William Hook via wikimedia commons
A recent study revealed that Apple's iPad is being accepted as a member of the family in a number of ways. With the third version soon to be released, this trend is probably still on the rise. See what parents think of the iPad. Source: iYogi Insights
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- New mission presidents
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- New temple presidents
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce...
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- John Williams remembered by friends as... 8
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 8
- Trump proposes wall to protect golf... 7
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in... 7
- AP Interview: Qatar energy minister... 6
- New Mexico is first to sue EPA, mine... 5
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out... 5