The iPad and Parents
»8 items «
Photo credit: William Hook via wikimedia commons
A recent study revealed that Apple's iPad is being accepted as a member of the family in a number of ways. With the third version soon to be released, this trend is probably still on the rise. See what parents think of the iPad. Source: iYogi Insights
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 10
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2