The iPad and Parents
»8 items «
Photo credit: William Hook via wikimedia commons
A recent study revealed that Apple's iPad is being accepted as a member of the family in a number of ways. With the third version soon to be released, this trend is probably still on the rise. See what parents think of the iPad. Source: iYogi Insights
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases 3 'Hunger...
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to... 10
- Group outlines long-term plan to... 9
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Churches preach against payday loans,... 2
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says Apple Pay a... 1
- How saving for retirement requires... 1
- 1 proposal comes in for Salt Lake... 1