The iPad and Parents
»8 items «
Photo credit: William Hook via wikimedia commons
A recent study revealed that Apple's iPad is being accepted as a member of the family in a number of ways. With the third version soon to be released, this trend is probably still on the rise. See what parents think of the iPad. Source: iYogi Insights
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- Zuckerberg and wife, in letter to new...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 35
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new... 9
- Zuckerberg and wife, in letter to new... 7
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4