UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
Most Commented Across Site
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 87
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 53
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49