UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
Most Commented Across Site
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 97
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 87
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- BYU makes clear there are 3 exceptions... 63