UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
Most Commented Across Site
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 91
- Online system will allow Mormons to pay... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 56
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- God will give you more than you can... 51