UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
Most Commented Across Site
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 92
- Letter: Right and wrong 73
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 65
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 63
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 61
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 58
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56