UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 224
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 91
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 88
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 74
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66