UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
Most Commented Across Site
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 98
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 55