UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Aid pours in amid aftershocks after Nepal...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
Most Commented Across Site
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 97
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 87
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 62
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 60
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 57