UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for NBA...
Most Commented Across Site
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 110
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 64
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50