UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Morning links: National college... 91
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 72
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 67
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 55
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 40
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 39