UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
Most Commented Across Site
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 143
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 107
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 76
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70