UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
Most Commented Across Site
- Dan Liljenquist: Chaffetz's search for... 79
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 70
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 65
- Ryan Teeples: Ziggy Ansah's story... 63
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 62
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 61
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49