UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Research and control at center of marijuana...
- MVP Jimmer Fredette puts on a show at the...
- Emery scores 31 as BYU crushes Santa Clara,...
- New study shows the ugly truth behind office...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- Returned LDS missionary making a name for...
- New mission presidents
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
Most Commented Across Site
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- With more parents choosing not to... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to... 73
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 68