UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 131
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says... 81
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 74
- Dick Harmon: Every player on BYU's... 71
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 65
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64