UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 222
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 87
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 78
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 73
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 73
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 69