UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
Most Commented Across Site
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 107
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 105
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 88
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 87
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 83
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 73
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67