UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- New temple presidents
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
Most Commented Across Site
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 169
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 125
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's... 75
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utah Utes coaches tailor weekly... 55
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43