UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 99
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 58
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 53