UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
Most Commented Across Site
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 129
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Roller-coaster ride: BYU outlasts... 103
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 79
- 'They killed my son because he's... 78
- Letter: Moral decline 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66