UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best Pac-12...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
Most Commented Across Site
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 62
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 60
- University of Missouri president Tom... 56
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 52
- Richard Davis: Government — is it... 48