UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Attorneys want BYU track team testimony...
- New mission presidents
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
Most Commented Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 84
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 62
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 57
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- See why this woman's decision not to... 40
- BYU football: Mendenhall calls 2012... 39