UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 191
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 76
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72