UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Host of 'The Locator,' former Mormon bishop...
Most Commented Across Site
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 159
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 113
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 79
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66