UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- New MTC presidents
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
Most Commented Across Site
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 95
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 65
- University of Missouri president Tom... 56
- Richard Davis: Government — is it... 48
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 41