UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
Most Commented Across Site
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 105
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 105
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 81
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 74
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66