UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
Most Commented Across Site
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 71
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 50