UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
Most Commented Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 110
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 87
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Utes fill three future football... 63
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54