UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
Most Commented Across Site
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 192
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 99
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 99
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 62
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50