UPDATED: City Creek Center shops and stores
»92 items «
This list should contain every store currently in the plans by Taubman Centers Inc. — the Michigan-based company that manages the retail portion of the $1.5 billion mixed use development. More than 90 retailers will occupy the downtown shopping center. The center officially opened on March 22. It houses more than 30 new-to-Salt Lake City and Utah stores and restaurants, along with the 20 other top retailers previously announced.
»92 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
Most Commented Across Site
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 153
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66