Don't want to do your taxes? Here's how to find a preparer
Interview three candidates »2 of 6 «
Don't hire the first tax preparer you talk to. Interview three people, explain your tax situation and needs, and ask about their fees, approach, and billing arrangements, the NSA said in a statement. Look for preparer who asks you a lot of questions about your situation.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 56
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 30
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 22
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 18
- Teen in Springville family found dead... 18