Don't want to do your taxes? Here's how to find a preparer
Interview three candidates »2 of 6 «
Don't hire the first tax preparer you talk to. Interview three people, explain your tax situation and needs, and ask about their fees, approach, and billing arrangements, the NSA said in a statement. Look for preparer who asks you a lot of questions about your situation.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU football: Cougars generally happy with...
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Obama says health care program is stable 12
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4