Don't want to do your taxes? Here's how to find a preparer
Interview three candidates »2 of 6 «
Don't hire the first tax preparer you talk to. Interview three people, explain your tax situation and needs, and ask about their fees, approach, and billing arrangements, the NSA said in a statement. Look for preparer who asks you a lot of questions about your situation.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 8
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- US offer for global climate treaty: 28... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- US consumer spending edges up 0.1... 1
- Signed contracts to buy US homes climb... 1
- Lincoln Continental, the car of... 1