Don't want to do your taxes? Here's how to find a preparer
Interview three candidates »2 of 6 «
Don't hire the first tax preparer you talk to. Interview three people, explain your tax situation and needs, and ask about their fees, approach, and billing arrangements, the NSA said in a statement. Look for preparer who asks you a lot of questions about your situation.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 3