Don't want to do your taxes? Here's how to find a preparer
Interview three candidates »2 of 6 «
Don't hire the first tax preparer you talk to. Interview three people, explain your tax situation and needs, and ask about their fees, approach, and billing arrangements, the NSA said in a statement. Look for preparer who asks you a lot of questions about your situation.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 32
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest... 15
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7