Don't want to do your taxes? Here's how to find a preparer
Interview three candidates »2 of 6 «
Don't hire the first tax preparer you talk to. Interview three people, explain your tax situation and needs, and ask about their fees, approach, and billing arrangements, the NSA said in a statement. Look for preparer who asks you a lot of questions about your situation.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor share...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- US unemployment aid applications fall... 11
- Utah gas prices climb 14 cents from... 9
- DeseretNews.com continues to see... 6
- Kearns-Tribune, Deseret News ask judge... 4
- Smith's store to anchor development at... 3
- Inventor pushes solar panels for roads,... 2
- Balancing act: Fight workplace bullying... 2
- Provo Power Plant faces demolition,... 2