Don't want to do your taxes? Here's how to find a preparer
Ask your friends and business colleagues »1 of 6 «
Getting first hand recommendations from friends and family is still one of the best ways to hire someone, and this is true for tax preparers, according to a statement by the National Society of Accountants. Ask people what like about their tax preparer and find out if the kind of returns that person does are similar to yours.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 160
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17