Don't want to do your taxes? Here's how to find a preparer
Ask your friends and business colleagues »1 of 6 «
Getting first hand recommendations from friends and family is still one of the best ways to hire someone, and this is true for tax preparers, according to a statement by the National Society of Accountants. Ask people what like about their tax preparer and find out if the kind of returns that person does are similar to yours.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 9
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in... 7
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 5
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be... 5
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew... 5
- McDonald's CEO says company is... 4
- State inspectors making sure drivers... 4