Best ways to respond to debt collectors
»6 items «
Victor R. Caivano, AP
If you're ever contacted by a debt collector, there are some things you should remember. Bill Lewis is principal of William E. Lewis Jr. & Associates, a solutions based professional consulting firm specializing in the discriminating individual, business or governmental entity.
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 21
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 3
- Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya... 1