Best ways to respond to debt collectors
»6 items «
Victor R. Caivano, AP
If you're ever contacted by a debt collector, there are some things you should remember. Bill Lewis is principal of William E. Lewis Jr. & Associates, a solutions based professional consulting firm specializing in the discriminating individual, business or governmental entity.
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1