Most expensive homes in Utah according to Realtor.com
»66 items «
I'll admit it. I’m a baby when it comes to commuting. So when I took this job with DeseretNews.com, I knew it was only a matter of time before I’d make the move from Saratoga Springs to Salt Lake City. I figured it would take a few more years for the economy to turn around. But with the recent good news that Utah real estate is looking peachy (see
this story and this one) and with consumer confidence in the state higher than its been all year, the economy’s actually on an upswing. It looks like 2012 could be a great summer to buy a home.
And with places like Farmington, Draper, Lindon and North Logan making it into Money Magazine’s top 100 places to live, Utah feels like a pretty great state once again.
So great, I couldn’t help but let my eyes grow far too big for my wallet. I logged on to Realtor.com and of course the first thing I saw was a fabulous (said with my best Robin Leach voice) Park City “vacation home” in the promo spot, and before I could even think the word “reality” I was clicking from one swank Utah mansion to another, fantasizing about ski-in lodges and how I could justify buying the one with the in-home bowling alley because surely at least one of my kids would make it big on the PBA tour.
Ah, irrational exuberance! Won’t you join me on my little tour du 1%?
We’ll start with the 10 most expensive homes currently on the market in Utah according to Realtor.com, starting with the least expensive first, followed by a smattering of Utah manses from places other than Park City.
»66 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 68
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 49
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 40
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 33
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 29
- Obama: Climate pact an 'act of... 27