Mortgage settlement: Who gets the most
»12 items «
Photo Credit: Deseret News
The recent mortgage settlement totaled about $25 billion. The banks who are paying include Ally Financial Inc., Bank of America Corp., Citigroup Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo & Co. See which states are getting the biggest chunks of money. For more details on the national settlement, see it here.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- New MTC presidents
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds,... 16
- Man fighting for custody of daughter... 16
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- Utah GOP, state appear headed to court... 12
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 10
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 8