Mortgage settlement: Who gets the most
»12 items «
Photo Credit: Deseret News
The recent mortgage settlement totaled about $25 billion. The banks who are paying include Ally Financial Inc., Bank of America Corp., Citigroup Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo & Co. See which states are getting the biggest chunks of money. For more details on the national settlement, see it here.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Do we really need milk?
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21
- Utah council wants governor, A.G. probe... 18
- FEC complaint filed against Chaffetz by... 16
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries 13