Provo ranks in happiest cities to work in
»15 items «
Marc Averette via Wikimedia Commons
Provo received 10th place on a list of happiest cities to work in, according to a list recently put out by CareerBliss. The data looked at factors that determine work happiness. This included work relationships, environment, resources, daily tasks and control over work produced. A total of 43,000 employees submitted reviews for the report. An average score between one and five was taken to evaluate the employee's overall happiness at a company; a score of one meaning poor and five meaning good. The data for the survey was given between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Three children, 1 adult die after boat...
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 43
- Salt Lake County rents continue to climb 9
- Wal-Mart kicks off next phase of wage... 5
- Why the presidential candidate who... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget... 2
- 1 number you should check each year to... 2
- Obama's trade agenda faces tougher odds... 1
- Summertime and TV are heating up with... 1