Provo ranks in happiest cities to work in
»15 items «
Marc Averette via Wikimedia Commons
Provo received 10th place on a list of happiest cities to work in, according to a list recently put out by CareerBliss. The data looked at factors that determine work happiness. This included work relationships, environment, resources, daily tasks and control over work produced. A total of 43,000 employees submitted reviews for the report. An average score between one and five was taken to evaluate the employee's overall happiness at a company; a score of one meaning poor and five meaning good. The data for the survey was given between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- New mission presidents
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 16
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud,... 15
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth... 4
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3