Provo ranks in happiest cities to work in
»15 items «
Marc Averette via Wikimedia Commons
Provo received 10th place on a list of happiest cities to work in, according to a list recently put out by CareerBliss. The data looked at factors that determine work happiness. This included work relationships, environment, resources, daily tasks and control over work produced. A total of 43,000 employees submitted reviews for the report. An average score between one and five was taken to evaluate the employee's overall happiness at a company; a score of one meaning poor and five meaning good. The data for the survey was given between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Tabernacle Choir opens New York Yankees game...
- Hatfield suspended from U. football program...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- BYU football recruit Charles West shot in arm...
- State liquor stores using price tags to... 5
- The average Joe only works 4.5 hours a... 4
- North Salt Lake homeowners deny... 4
- Greek villagers' secret weapon: Grow... 3
- Standoff over social media passwords... 2
- Owner of 'Tetris' rights takes Hawaii... 2
- BLM seeks comment on Moab invasive... 1
- It just became easier to be a mother in... 1