Salt Lake City ranks in unhappiest cities to work in
»15 items «
Ragesoss via Wikimedia Commons
Salt Lake City received 12th place on a list of unhappiest cities to work in, according to a list recently put out by CareerBliss. The data looked at factors that determine work happiness. This included work relationships, environment, resources, daily tasks and control over work produced. A total of 43,000 employees submitted reviews for the report. An average score between one and five was taken to evaluate the employee's overall happiness at a company; a score of one meaning poor and five meaning good. The data for the survey was given between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby player...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- New temple presidents
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 3