Salt Lake City ranks in unhappiest cities to work in
»15 items «
Ragesoss via Wikimedia Commons
Salt Lake City received 12th place on a list of unhappiest cities to work in, according to a list recently put out by CareerBliss. The data looked at factors that determine work happiness. This included work relationships, environment, resources, daily tasks and control over work produced. A total of 43,000 employees submitted reviews for the report. An average score between one and five was taken to evaluate the employee's overall happiness at a company; a score of one meaning poor and five meaning good. The data for the survey was given between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has...
- Morning links: Taysom Hill profiled by ESPN;...
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes to...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- There's more to why Americans don't... 13
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 4
- US productivity up 3.3 percent in... 2
- How Medicare is trying to start a... 2
- Randy Shumway: Invest in education to... 2
- World stocks fall after Fed suggests... 1
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life... 1
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie? 1