Salt Lake City ranks in unhappiest cities to work in
»15 items «
Ragesoss via Wikimedia Commons
Salt Lake City received 12th place on a list of unhappiest cities to work in, according to a list recently put out by CareerBliss. The data looked at factors that determine work happiness. This included work relationships, environment, resources, daily tasks and control over work produced. A total of 43,000 employees submitted reviews for the report. An average score between one and five was taken to evaluate the employee's overall happiness at a company; a score of one meaning poor and five meaning good. The data for the survey was given between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- Retail sales are up since last month 1