Salt Lake City ranks in unhappiest cities to work in
»15 items «
Ragesoss via Wikimedia Commons
Salt Lake City received 12th place on a list of unhappiest cities to work in, according to a list recently put out by CareerBliss. The data looked at factors that determine work happiness. This included work relationships, environment, resources, daily tasks and control over work produced. A total of 43,000 employees submitted reviews for the report. An average score between one and five was taken to evaluate the employee's overall happiness at a company; a score of one meaning poor and five meaning good. The data for the survey was given between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Utah case highlights painful challenges...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- Why workers aren't taking vacation... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0