Salt Lake City ranks in unhappiest cities to work in
»15 items «
Ragesoss via Wikimedia Commons
Salt Lake City received 12th place on a list of unhappiest cities to work in, according to a list recently put out by CareerBliss. The data looked at factors that determine work happiness. This included work relationships, environment, resources, daily tasks and control over work produced. A total of 43,000 employees submitted reviews for the report. An average score between one and five was taken to evaluate the employee's overall happiness at a company; a score of one meaning poor and five meaning good. The data for the survey was given between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- New temple presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce...
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as...
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in... 7
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 5
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be... 5
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out... 5
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew... 5
- McDonald's CEO says company is... 4