The most memorable U.S. medal moments of the 2002 Winter Olympics
Kelly Clark »2 of 13 «
Chuck Wing, Deseret News
The day after Bahrke won the first U.S. medal, the 18-year-old Vermont native won the country's first gold in snowboard half-pipe. Ten years later, she is still competing, earning a bronze in Vancouver and winning her last 13 competitions, including back-to-back X Games gold medals.
»2 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash