Salt Lake ad agency awards super bowl commercials at 17th annual 'Ad Bowl'
»7 items «
Chevy via YouTube
Salt Lake City-based advertising and marketing company Richter7 took a look at the million dollar commercials that appeared during Sunday night's Super Bowl. “The Super Bowl has remained a beacon for companies to introduce their most innovative, top-notch, creative and entertaining ads and campaigns to the largest television audience of the year,” said Scott Rockwood, Richter7 CEO. “However, something new we are beginning to see is companies creating controversy, whether intentional or not, through the ad content either by generating buzz before, or even submitting ads they know may not get approved.” The commercials were all reviewed and critiqued by Richter7 employees. Employees put the commercials into categories during the company's 17th annual Ad Bowl.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 16
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud,... 16
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth... 4
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3