Salt Lake ad agency awards super bowl commercials at 17th annual 'Ad Bowl'
»7 items «
Chevy via YouTube
Salt Lake City-based advertising and marketing company Richter7 took a look at the million dollar commercials that appeared during Sunday night's Super Bowl. “The Super Bowl has remained a beacon for companies to introduce their most innovative, top-notch, creative and entertaining ads and campaigns to the largest television audience of the year,” said Scott Rockwood, Richter7 CEO. “However, something new we are beginning to see is companies creating controversy, whether intentional or not, through the ad content either by generating buzz before, or even submitting ads they know may not get approved.” The commercials were all reviewed and critiqued by Richter7 employees. Employees put the commercials into categories during the company's 17th annual Ad Bowl.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 28
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- New app helps consumers purchase... 9
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing... 5