Salt Lake ad agency awards super bowl commercials at 17th annual 'Ad Bowl'
»7 items «
Chevy via YouTube
Salt Lake City-based advertising and marketing company Richter7 took a look at the million dollar commercials that appeared during Sunday night's Super Bowl. “The Super Bowl has remained a beacon for companies to introduce their most innovative, top-notch, creative and entertaining ads and campaigns to the largest television audience of the year,” said Scott Rockwood, Richter7 CEO. “However, something new we are beginning to see is companies creating controversy, whether intentional or not, through the ad content either by generating buzz before, or even submitting ads they know may not get approved.” The commercials were all reviewed and critiqued by Richter7 employees. Employees put the commercials into categories during the company's 17th annual Ad Bowl.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3