Salt Lake ad agency awards super bowl commercials at 17th annual 'Ad Bowl'
»7 items «
Chevy via YouTube
Salt Lake City-based advertising and marketing company Richter7 took a look at the million dollar commercials that appeared during Sunday night's Super Bowl. “The Super Bowl has remained a beacon for companies to introduce their most innovative, top-notch, creative and entertaining ads and campaigns to the largest television audience of the year,” said Scott Rockwood, Richter7 CEO. “However, something new we are beginning to see is companies creating controversy, whether intentional or not, through the ad content either by generating buzz before, or even submitting ads they know may not get approved.” The commercials were all reviewed and critiqued by Richter7 employees. Employees put the commercials into categories during the company's 17th annual Ad Bowl.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 15
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 10
- Amish country bristles at... 9
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3