Facebook's self-proclaimed risk factors
»10 items «
Photo credit: Associated Press
On Feb. 1, 2012, Facebook filed its S-1 Registration Statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. As part of the paperwork, Facebook had 22 pages of risk factors for the future of their business. Here are some of those risks.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 21
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new... 6
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding... 2