Facebook's self-proclaimed risk factors
»10 items «
Photo credit: Associated Press
On Feb. 1, 2012, Facebook filed its S-1 Registration Statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. As part of the paperwork, Facebook had 22 pages of risk factors for the future of their business. Here are some of those risks.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't that...
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term U.S....
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Catholics, LDS stand together on issues 'good...
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support...
- Kasich dropping out; Trump on clear GOP path
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 13
- Utah agrees not enforce obscenity law... 13
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Additional concourse boosts airport... 10
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a... 7
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 6
- Orem real estate manager indicted in... 5
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist... 2