Helpful online LDS Church resources you may not know about
»11 items «
Adam Rushforth may leave home without his wallet, but he always remembers his phone. He told tech.lds.org that even though he is blind, having access to the scriptures through the Gospel Library mobile app is wonderful. "One of my favorite features is the diction option while searching the database," Rushforth said. "I love how easy it is to tell the phone a phrase and have the Gospel Library app give me several options where that phrase or those words are found. It searches through its entire library and organizes the results in a way that makes it fast and easy for me to find the desired reference." The Gospel Library mobile app is just one of the many new or lesser-known LDS resources available to users of all ages and abilities. As The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints continues to grow and technology advances, so does the information to learn, teach and promote the work of the Lord.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
Most Commented Across Site
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 89
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 83
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 55