Helpful online LDS Church resources you may not know about
»11 items «
Adam Rushforth may leave home without his wallet, but he always remembers his phone. He told tech.lds.org that even though he is blind, having access to the scriptures through the Gospel Library mobile app is wonderful. "One of my favorite features is the diction option while searching the database," Rushforth said. "I love how easy it is to tell the phone a phrase and have the Gospel Library app give me several options where that phrase or those words are found. It searches through its entire library and organizes the results in a way that makes it fast and easy for me to find the desired reference." The Gospel Library mobile app is just one of the many new or lesser-known LDS resources available to users of all ages and abilities. As The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints continues to grow and technology advances, so does the information to learn, teach and promote the work of the Lord.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- New temple presidents
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- Doug Robinson: $280M UCLA deal breaks record,...
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce...
Most Commented Across Site
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 152
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 101
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 72
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- LDS missionary who returned home early... 54
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51