Helpful online LDS Church resources you may not know about
»11 items «
Adam Rushforth may leave home without his wallet, but he always remembers his phone. He told tech.lds.org that even though he is blind, having access to the scriptures through the Gospel Library mobile app is wonderful. "One of my favorite features is the diction option while searching the database," Rushforth said. "I love how easy it is to tell the phone a phrase and have the Gospel Library app give me several options where that phrase or those words are found. It searches through its entire library and organizes the results in a way that makes it fast and easy for me to find the desired reference." The Gospel Library mobile app is just one of the many new or lesser-known LDS resources available to users of all ages and abilities. As The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints continues to grow and technology advances, so does the information to learn, teach and promote the work of the Lord.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
Most Commented Across Site
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 176
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- President Obama to make first trip to... 114
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 83
- 11 things you should know about the... 80
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 75
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66