Helpful online LDS Church resources you may not know about
»11 items «
Adam Rushforth may leave home without his wallet, but he always remembers his phone. He told tech.lds.org that even though he is blind, having access to the scriptures through the Gospel Library mobile app is wonderful. "One of my favorite features is the diction option while searching the database," Rushforth said. "I love how easy it is to tell the phone a phrase and have the Gospel Library app give me several options where that phrase or those words are found. It searches through its entire library and organizes the results in a way that makes it fast and easy for me to find the desired reference." The Gospel Library mobile app is just one of the many new or lesser-known LDS resources available to users of all ages and abilities. As The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints continues to grow and technology advances, so does the information to learn, teach and promote the work of the Lord.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
Most Commented Across Site
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 88
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 54
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49