Companies owing largest amounts from bailouts
»12 items «
eflon via Flickr
$132.9 billion is still owed to taxpayers from companies who have not repaid them since the financial bailout, according to the Associated Press. As of Dec. 31, these are the companies who owe the most. Some of this money will never be recovered, according to the article.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- New MTC presidents
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding... 2
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 2