Companies owing largest amounts from bailouts
»12 items «
eflon via Flickr
$132.9 billion is still owed to taxpayers from companies who have not repaid them since the financial bailout, according to the Associated Press. As of Dec. 31, these are the companies who owe the most. Some of this money will never be recovered, according to the article.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 15
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 12
- Elected officials, business leaders... 7
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- China probing brokers, regulators for... 1
- Applications for US jobless aid drop to... 1
- Why China's market slump is good news... 1