Companies owing largest amounts from bailouts
»12 items «
eflon via Flickr
$132.9 billion is still owed to taxpayers from companies who have not repaid them since the financial bailout, according to the Associated Press. As of Dec. 31, these are the companies who owe the most. Some of this money will never be recovered, according to the article.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12 or...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- 4A baseball tournament live streams:...
- You should learn about Zika if you're...
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...
- Religious freedom is good for business,... 30
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 19
- Can Donald Trump fix the U.S. economy... 14
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle... 13
- Trump proposes wall to protect golf... 7
- John Williams remembered by friends as... 7
- Utah aglow with new solar developments,... 6
- New Mexico is first to sue EPA, mine... 5