Companies owing largest amounts from bailouts
»12 items «
eflon via Flickr
$132.9 billion is still owed to taxpayers from companies who have not repaid them since the financial bailout, according to the Associated Press. As of Dec. 31, these are the companies who owe the most. Some of this money will never be recovered, according to the article.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- New mission presidents
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10