Companies owing largest amounts from bailouts
»12 items «
eflon via Flickr
$132.9 billion is still owed to taxpayers from companies who have not repaid them since the financial bailout, according to the Associated Press. As of Dec. 31, these are the companies who owe the most. Some of this money will never be recovered, according to the article.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 28
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- New app helps consumers purchase... 9
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing... 5