Companies owing largest amounts from bailouts
»12 items «
eflon via Flickr
$132.9 billion is still owed to taxpayers from companies who have not repaid them since the financial bailout, according to the Associated Press. As of Dec. 31, these are the companies who owe the most. Some of this money will never be recovered, according to the article.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be Utah's...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 132
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 103
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 88
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 74
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35