Companies owing largest amounts from bailouts
»12 items «
eflon via Flickr
$132.9 billion is still owed to taxpayers from companies who have not repaid them since the financial bailout, according to the Associated Press. As of Dec. 31, these are the companies who owe the most. Some of this money will never be recovered, according to the article.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 49
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21
- Utah council wants governor, A.G. probe... 18
- FEC complaint filed against Chaffetz by... 16